Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Thanks Lacarian Accessories

Just received it yesterday. I would like to say thank you again to Lacarian Accessories for the sponsored items they sent yesterday. After I opened it, so many cute items were there, and I swear, I'll use them all. Thanks so much Lacarian for these stuffs.







I really love them all. Aww, the M&M earrings were really sent, yeah, on the previous post, I said that it was so cute and I'm craving for it. Anyways, moving forward, there are upcoming events and I'm sure that I'll wear all my sponsors' items. Again, thank you to Lacarian Accessories and especially to God for making this possible! Truly, I will update you on their latests :)


PLEASE DO CHECK OUT LACARIAN ACCESSORIES AND LET'S HELP SUPPORT THEM!



Click image below if you haven't join K. Roque's blog giveaway: ENDS IN JULY 28!