Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Chef Laudico Guevarra's

Snaps from phone, inside Chef Laudico Guevarra's resto. I might be the suck-ish photographer you'd ever meet but my blog is not about it. This should be named as one of my late post. Yes, I have to admit I'm also the laziest blogger in the whole world.
 
Okay, so let's cut the drama, our "whole" family went here for Lola Fely's 75th birthday celebration and it's my first time to actually eat here. I've heard a lot of this place (I know, I'm sinfully reading food blogs ~temptation indeed) and based on reviews, it's proven, buffet, nom.

I couldn't describe my exact thoughts because it's just one word, terrific. Typically, everything's mostly Filipino-Spanish food, but also mixed with other dishes. The perfect dish for me is the "Paella Negra" (black rice, shrimp, veggies ~ basil leaves, and i don't know the rest of the ingredients). Of course, I'd never leave the place without trying out their vegetable pizza thinly sliced.

bro with cousin :)

 I have so much respect for interiors that seem to look like they have "art galleries" inside their place.
 Now it may seem that I ate breakfast, but nope, I have a ruined appetite clock, so don't mind this picture, I ate every food there, I just find this cute. *shamelessly admitting*
Champorado w/ Chocolate Crinkles

 Cousin love. Oh hey lookie there, I forgot to tell you, the place is kind of spanish-retro inspired.
                      

I have to give 4.5/5 stars for this. Sadly, their iced tea gave me the bad chills, what I meant was, it was too sweet that I even had to let my ice melt so that it becomes the opposite. But the food was all great, all fresh, hot servings, staffs are approachable in a good manner, and let me remind the word, "terrific". 

Address: 387 P.Guevarra St, San Juan, 1500 Metro Manila
Phone: 02 7051811, 02 7051874
Hours: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm, 6:00 – 10:00 pm

Stay tuned for another late post. Joke. Just chillax. (I'm doing school work)