Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Separated Lives

Hey Guys! I don't know what I'm feeling now. It's just so sad with a combination of excitement. I know, you're thinking that I'm a bit crazy. :| So here it is, awhile ago, my friend Christine called me. I was still sleeping but woke up because a loud beeping tone was making noise. Upon picking up, she's shouting and saying we're both in the same section this coming school year. I asked, "How'd you know?". She just told me the whole story of hers.

I'm happy at least I knew one person for sure who I can be close with again, my friend. But felt quite sad when she told me mostly some of our old classmates were transferred to other sections. Ohh, but I said to myself, it doesn't matter if I gain new classmates, at least I also gain new friends, right?

Still couldn't forget the section 2D memories we had. The fun and laughter. The fighting spirit when it comes to school activities. I miss them. But I'll say hello to 3E!

Wonder who are in 3E this year?