Monday, June 04, 2012

Who Wants? Anyone?

I'm posting here are some of my never been used clothes, as in NEVER!!! It's because my mom and my aunts keep on buying clothes for me which I don't like the design or either how, I don't like the color or just that it's not my type of clothes. So, I'll post the prices and tell me if you're interested, because my cabinet is full of it and I don't really love wearing all of them. ♥
By the way, I wanna say sorry for the blurred shots, it's in night mode. :)

So eventually, I even made a logo for it:



Olive green sleeveless top w/ ribbon
NEVER USED, NO DAMAGE
100Php

Chromatic black and red sleeveless top
NEVER USED, NO DAMAGE
85Php

Lace green sleeveless top
NEVER USED, NO DAMAGE
120Php
I assure you a hundred percent, NEVER USED nor worn and NO DAMAGE, obviously because I never wore it :) ♥ Fill out the form if you're interested in buying: