Thursday, July 26, 2012

A Break From School

Just had a good time to have a break from school. I started yesterday and today with a break from school. Why? Because there are only 2 assignments, so I decided to return to my good old hobby.

First is sketching, I was a bit bored in one of our topics in Chinese Composition so I drew at the back of my notebook. Hope my teacher won't get mad at me when he sees this. hehe :)
Pink Lily that was seen in our Chinese powerpoint
Then, of course, a break wouldn't be called if there's no food trip around, right? So, a simple pizza would do, my favorite for old time's sake = PIZZA FROM YELLOW CAB
Yellow Cab, with a short intermission of KFC tumbler, can you find it? lol :)
By the way, right now, the blog giveaway is about to end, to those who haven't join, please click the image below so that you could enter, it's going to end in July 28, 2012