Sunday, September 09, 2012

Ocular Visit: Outreach Trip

A visit to the outreach program setting. After being invited to represent the ocular visit to the outreach program at Dasmarinas, Cavite, I already prepared some of my stuffs to bring. Excited to meet the people and also to see the facilities. Thank you Ricci Belleza, Mrs. Arciaga, Mr. Dacurawat, mom and especially to God for making this happen.

On the van, some of my co-mates try to tease me to sing, but hey, didn't they know I have a sudden sore throat?? :( haha, even Mr. Dacurawat said, "If you don't sing, there'll be no lunch!" Aww... pissed.. hehe. I super enjoyed chit-chatting with the people who are also representatives, but mostly enjoyed making video parody with people at the back portion of the van which is Hanssen Ongchan, Erick Gonzales, Sharmie So, Katrine So and Brent Siy.
We also ate at RCM Food House and it's also called "Bulalohan" or Steamed Beef House.
They serve their rice with my favorite, the TOMATO. hehe then Sir Dacurawat also ordered porkchop, am I right?? hehe not sure.

From left to right: Katrine So, me, Sharmie So, Mr. Dacurawat, Jerrika Shi, Abegail Lee, Mrs. Arciaga, Hanssen Ongchan, Elen Yuloque, Clarissa Siy.
At the back: Erick Gonzales, Brent Siy

I hope that in our class outreach program, it would be this fun and we'll also eat here!! woohooo! :D