Friday, July 10, 2015

The Ordinary Friday

One fine Friday. This post is all about my random Friday and I'll be sharing few sites that have good reads in it. The whole week went a bit gloomy because of the cold rainy weather, and aside from my movie week, I was up for blogs and sites that are an inspiration for me of how they live creatively and would like to share their thoughts about their lifestyle.
Now Playing; Lucius - Turn It Around


The picture above is my small workplace, yeap, small indeed. It used to be a table storing some of my books but I decided to clean it up and instead, place those that are commonly used. Also, I'm currently reading a book called The Dead Lands by Benjamin Percy.
"In Benjamin Percy's new thriller, a post-apocalyptic reimagining of the Lewis and Clark saga, a super flu and nuclear fallout have made a husk of the world we know. A few humans carry on, living in outposts such as the Sanctuary-the remains of St. Louis-a shielded community that owes its survival to its militant defense and fear-mongering leaders. 

Then a rider comes from the wasteland beyond its walls. She reports on the outside world: west of the Cascades, rain falls, crops grow, civilization thrives. But there is danger too: the rising power of an army that pillages and enslaves every community they happen upon. 

Against the wishes of the Sanctuary, a small group sets out in secrecy. Led by Lewis Meriwether and Mina Clark, they hope to expand their infant nation, and to reunite the States. But the Sanctuary will not allow them to escape without a fight." - Goodreads 
I'm a fan of thriller and suspense books and I hope that when I finish this book, I'll also be a fan of Benjamin Percy as to how I "fangirl" over Stephen King's pieces.

Binge-watching the whole week was the hobby I know (The Princess Diaries 1 & 2, The Wedding Pact, 27 Dresses, Pretty Little Liars, Two Broke Girls etc.)

Keep calm & be inspired! Every night I keep a habit of reading blogs and sites that gives an inspiration like these sites below.

WELL / AWARE - http://www.well-aware.co/


The Message Is Medium Rare - http://themessageismediumrare.com/


The Decision Coach (Blog) - http://www.decideandmoveforward.com/blog-1/


Folk Rebellion - http://www.folkrebellion.com/blog/

I hope that you would find your inner happiness and be inspired with these sites that I've shared.

Stay tuned for the next post.