Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Accomplished Mess

Five hours of cleaning the whole closet. I'm truly sorry for being "missing in action" in my blog. I prioritized school works and activities, and right now is our short sembreak. So, this is kind of late post, I cleaned the whole closet (which I rarely do, because it's a complete MESS) for five hours straight.

 Yep, you don't believe it "DOES" look organized to me now, well I don't have a picture of the total disaster of my closet.
 So, I grouped my clothes according to:
  • Dresses
  • Skirts & Shorts
  • Pants, Jeans, and the like
  • Schoolwear
  • Workout clothes, Jogging clothes, Swimwear (although I seldom, nope, rarely swim)
  • Commonly used tops and bottoms
  • Cover ups (jackets, cardigans, vests, boleros)

  One thing I arranged but don't know where to place are my bags. They used to scatter inside the closet, and now, they're on queue, and guess what, that's not yet complete. Some of my bags are placed in the other closet, and this is why I hate myself for, being A GIRL WITH SO MANY STUFFS WHICH SHE SELDOM USE.
Any advice where to place these bags? :D